In this workshop, participants will create a Realtime 3D (RT3D) visualization with Reflect and Unity Pro. This workshop is designed for users who have little to no familiarity with Reflect and Unity Pro, and will introduce them to the full development pipeline starting in Revit and ending with a completed application ready for distribution.
Participants will learn how to configure projects for fast iteration with Reflect, and how leverage Unity Pro’s suite of design tools to create highly realistic design visualizations without the need for any code or deep technical knowledge. By completing this workshop, participants will have gained an understanding of the Unity development pipeline, and will be prepared to begin creating their own projects.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
● Describe the properties of Reflect and how it is used in a Realtime 3D pipeline
● Define key features of Reflect and how it can be used to support common AEC use cases
● Configure Reflect for use in new and existing projects
● Use Reflect to collaborate with team members
● Design realistic scenes in Unity using data brought into the editor with Reflect
● Demonstrate basic development practices in Unity such project organization